What To Expect
My husband and I recently transferred to this office. The office is beautiful and the staff are extremely pleasant. We both saw Hygienist Alyx and my husband saw Dr. Weishaar and I Dr. Weber. I was not expecting to be there 2 hours, but was pleasantly surprised everything they covered in our new patient appointments. So worth my time, and I am (can’t believe I am saying this…) looking forward to my next appointment. We live on the North side of Spokane and it was worth the drive! Thank you for the wonderful experience!~ Elicia Harlander
PROVIDING COMFORT STARTS WITH PROVIDING ANSWERS
Welcome to our dental practice and thank you for selecting us to assist you in maintaining optimal health. Our vision is to provide the best of care for you in a gentle, efficient and caring manner. Also to help you retain your healthy, natural teeth. We believe that it is only through mutual understanding and clear, concise communication, that the most effective and long lasting treatment can be administered. Prevention is a big part of that care. Our goal is to protect your dental health while maintaining your full body health in such a way that you will trust us with your care for a lifetime.
We, as a team, believe that you deserve the best. Therefore, we are committed to continuing our education and keeping abreast of the newest dental techniques to continually improve our professional skills and judgment. Most importantly, we are sensitive to our patients’ feelings and whatsoever, large or small, please call our office. We are here for you.
On your first visit, you can expect:
- An introduction to our office and dental team
- A thorough examination and review of your oral health, including necessary X-rays and existing restorative charting
- A thorough examination and review of your whole body health history, including any medications and herbal supplements you are taking
- A careful evaluation of your current dental status including an oral cancer check and caries (decay) exam
- A discussion of the most satisfactory treatment plan to meet your oral health goals
- A warm and friendly dental team focused on your needs
Following a careful and thorough diagnosis, we will discuss a treatment plan that is suitable for you. This treatment will provide optimum dental health within well-planned appointments.
Again, welcome. We look forward to meeting you at your first appointment and again, should any question arise before then, please call our office for support.